(Can't remember if you have already covered Celestias backgroung story)
1. I am extremely impressed at how many aspects of Source Accuracy you managed to integrate into your Celestia. You managed to portray just about everything here that says "Princess Celestia" to the viewer, image-wise.
2. Excellent use of technological wings, another good translation from your original concept of mystic energy wings. Perhaps you can even use both aspects with later works.
3. My topmost favorite has to be how you portrayed battlesuit-Celestia's arms. Not only did you depict her golden horseshoes, but even the shape of the armor's forearms with the recessed hands visually mimics hooves. That was very inspired artistic detailing.
4. Only one extra minor bit that could have been done, which I am surprised you did not do, a helmet to add both alicorn-Celestia's horn and crown.
5. Probably the only negative is that the timberwolves do not really look like their canon wooden counterparts, but made of earthen materiel. But that is a passable detail I can overlook .
6. I also look forward to seeing you portray Sunset Shimmer as a positive character, instead of an antagonist/villain. Perhaps Sunset Shimmer can be Commissioner Gordon to Twilight Sparkle's Batman.
You are brilliant at comic-style panels, SDOGZ. Your human!ponies are the best AU that I've seen so far!
I love how much love Sunset Shimmer is getting lately!
Definitely digging the menacing design of those Timberwolves...damn nature, you scary!